After extensive consultation with local workers about professional development needs, CERSH has established three sexual health networks across regional Victoria. Workers in the clinical, health promotion, education, youth and related fields are welcome to attend network meetings in their local area.
Sign up to the CERSH monthly email updates to receive information on network meetings.
- Goulburn Valley and Northeast Victoria – with network meetings based in Benalla.
- Central Victoria – with network meetings based in Bendigo
- Southern Mallee – with network meetings based in Swan Hill
The aim for the networks is:
- To facilitate opportunities for professional development
- To encourage discussion and debate around issues relevant to the local area
- To encourage sharing of promising practices and initiatives
- To encourage service linkages and service integration and to create mutually beneficial opportunities in rural regions