CERSH is able to offer Financial Assistance of up to $2,000 for Victorian rural/regional workers and students looking to enhance their skills or experience in sexual health.
Financial Assistance Applications are currently being accepted for the following:
- Attendance to a conference (either as a delegate or presenter)
- Assistance to complete further education in a sexual health related discipline (eg. short course, certificate, degree or other recognised education)
- Assistance to complete other professional development opportunity
- Applicants must be living and/or working/studying in a rural or regional Victorian location
- The conference, course or PD must be related to sexual health
Key Dates and Timelines:
- Applications must be submitted prior to 01 June 2020
- Attendance or commencement of study must be prior to 30 June 2020
- CERSH will review applications and advise the outcome via email within one month. If the commencement date is within this time CERSH will aim for a more urgent turnaround
Please complete the application form below and include requested attachments.
If you have any questions about the Financial Assistance Applications please email firstname.lastname@example.org